CHECKLIST OF SERVICES TO BUYER CLIENTS
1. ARRANGE PROPERTY SHOWINGS: I can search the currently available MLS properties and send you daily updates via Web Hunter.
2. ACCURATE RECORD KEEPING: I will keep an accurate accounting of all properties shown and considered.
3. BUYER FINANCING: Together with your mortgage consultant, I can analyze various financing alternatives and help you determine which is best for your needs.
4. PRE-APPROVAL: At CBRB, we offer free PRE-APPROVAL TO OUR BUYER CLIENTS, which enhances the credibility of any offer that you may wish to make.
5. OFFICE PROMOTION: I will promote your interests to other agents by informing them of your requirements for home selection and purchase.
6. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: I can aid you in finding temporary housing, if appropriate, and generally assist you throughout your relocation.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY: Our conversations about your wants, needs, likes, and dislikes will remain confidential at all times. Client-level service allows the free flow of information between us with full knowledge of confidentiality.
8. ADVICE AND CONSULTING: I can give you the professional advice and expertise I have concerning the real estate market so that you will be better able to make an informed decision.
9. PRE-PURCHASE COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS: I can develop an up-to-date market analysis of the property in which you intend to make an offer so that you will have an accurate comparison of properties that are currently on the market or have recently sold.
10. SELLER’S PROPERTY CONDITION: I will obtain the Seller’s Property Condition Disclosure Statement from the seller’s agent if available.
11. PROMOTE AND PROTECT YOUR BEST INTEREST: I will always act in your best interest during our term of engagement.
12. STRATEGIES AND NEGOTIATIONS: I will develop, with you, an appropriate negotiating strategy based on the important aspects of the home purchase and your wants and needs.
13. PURCHASE OFFER: I will review with you the Offer to Purchase.
14. INSPECTIONS: I will attend the inspection with you and explain all that can be done on the property and help you analyze the results.
15. DISCLOSED DUAL AGENCY: CBRB’s disclosure to the Buyer form will authorize us to show you the CBRB inventory of properties. At all times, CBRB will recognize the confidentiality of our conversations with our clients, whether buyers or sellers.